IN THIS SECTION
Connect | Discover | Impact
The Financial Mathematics alumni pages will help you stay connected to other alumni, to current students, to changes in the employment market and to new employment opportunities. You can view upcoming events and connect with Career Development. Learn about past classmates and find out what other alumni are up to. Send us news about your promotions, speaking engagements, publications or life events and we'll help you to keep in touch with peers. There are many ways you can assist other U of C Fin Math colleagues. You can serve as a mock interviewer, send us your job notices, donate to the Financial Mathematics General Fund, and more. Through our resources and programming, the Career Development Office (CDO)'s goal is to help you connect with peers, discover new career paths and impact with organizations to achieve your professional goals.
Help us keep you connected with FinMath news, events, and more.
- Update your information (online) or (email)
- Tell us about your life events for the class notes section
- Send us recent media appearances to share in alumni news (email)
- Sign up to become a professional mentor
- Invest in Financial Mathematics Give Online Now doing so will enable us to provide student scholarships and increase faculty
Also, you can always mail a donation or contact the Financial Mathematics Office of Alumni Relations at:
5727 South University Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637