IN THIS SECTION
Connect | Discover | Impact
The mission of the Financial Mathematics Career Development Office (CDO) is to provide students and alumni with the essential tools and resources to better prepare and position themselves to pursue their professional career paths.
Director for Career Development
The Career Development Office offers:
- Individual career coaching and counseling
- Access to FinMath Connect: The jobs database and career management system tailored to Financial Mathematics students
- Development of career search resources presented both in print and through interactive, small group workshops
- Alumni and practitioner panel discussions and presentations, alumni networking and employer led information sessions
- Information on career-related programming and assistance with accessing the University of Chicago alumni community
The Career Development Office is committed to supporting our students and alumni as they connect with resources that will allow them to realize their individual career path, as they discover people and organizations that will strengthen their professional network, and as they impact financial markets by applying their passions and skills.